Customers with Basic and Premium subscriptions can activate secure communication accounts for co-workers, termed ‘Support User’, to securely communicate on behalf of their health care organisation. The subscription administrator can follow these steps to activate ‘Support User’ accounts:
Compose Message Method
- After the account admin logs into their account, click on the green ‘Compose’ button.
- In the recipient field enter the email address of the co-worker. Click the invite button after entering the co-worker’s complete email address.
- When the relationship window appears, double check that the email address is correct. Click on the relationship drop-down menu and select ‘Colleague at my practice’. Select the role, Colleague or Staff, and then click on the ‘Add’ button.
Complete composing the message and click ‘Send’. Your co-worker would get a notification message requiring them to establish a password. Once they establish a password and accept the terms of service, their account is then added to the subscription.
Clinic Members Option
- Click on the 'Settings' option in your account.
- Select the 'Clinic Members' tab after the setting location loads. Click on 'Add New User'.
- All the fields in 'Red' are mandatory. The ‘Administrator’ option is to grant the user administrative privileges to make subscription level changes. The ‘Enable Shared Inbox’ is to grant access to the ‘Shared Inbox’ feature connected to patient communication. ‘Save’ the user information. An email is sent for the user to enter a password which activates the account.